Discrimination Is Against The Law!
At Home Healthcare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. At Home Healthcare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
At Home Healthcare
- Provides free aides and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified Interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you believe that At Home Healthcare has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with Megan Houliston at:9846 Hwy 31 East Tyler, Texas 75705 877-959-9093 903-581-6918 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Megan Houliston is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available here: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
Or by mail or phone at:U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
ATTENTION: If you speak Spanish, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-877-696-6775.