ONLINE BILL PAY
At Home Healthcare offers online bill pay. The portal is available 24-7/365 and offers our customers a secure environment to manage your statements and payment methods. Just one more way At Home Healthcare is listening to your suggestions and working to offer convenient ways to manage your financial responsibilities!
Pediatric Services: www.patientnotebook.com/athomehealthcarehhi
Adult Services: www.patientnotebook.com/athomehealthcarenet
At Home Support: www.patientnotebook.com/athomehealthcarebhi
- By registering on the Patient Portal, you will be able to view your statements, sign up to receive electronic statements (emailed to you), and make payments online.
- When a debit/credit card is set up as the method of payment, ZirMed creates a token ID for the card, keeping your information safe. The Card on File token shows the card type, the last four digits of the card number, and expiration date. The full card number is never displayed.
- When you make a payment with a card on file, the token ID automatically populates your card information field on the Payment screen. (This is similar to online bill pay for other services like your cell phone, electric, or car payments.)
- At Home Healthcare offers a range of payment options to help minimize the impact of your healthcare bill, including interest-free payment plans.
- If you anticipate problems paying your portion of your bill, please let us know.
- The total outstanding patient balance is considered when determining the number of months a patient/guarantor can have to pay off a balance.
PAY BY MAIL:
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your billing statement and return with your payment. Please include your account number on your check or money order. Our policy is to apply payments to the oldest outstanding balance on your account.
Mail payments to:At Home Healthcare 9846 Hwy 31 E. Tyler, TX 75705